AEGEE Promotional Materials Design Contest
AEGEE-Europe issues an international Design Contest to provide designs of the official AEGEE Promotional Materials.
Contest is for a set of 4 different promotional materials which should have visual connection between each other. Such a promotional materials will be to promote AEGEE across the Europe.
Format of designs:
- Poster – A2 size, colour 4/0
- Leaflet – A4 size, double folded, colour 4/4
- Flyer – A6 size, colour 4/4
- Flyer – A6 size, colour 1/1
- Design must respect AEGEE Visual Identity, custom design elements are allowed and welcome
- Designs should be computer generated preferably in vector art form or as an Illustrator file, although alternate files will be accepted in the contest.
- Designs should reflect the specific identity of the organisation
- No National Level
- Design of the leaflets should include the text of AEGEE Identity
- Promotional materials will be translated in other languages
- Usage of AEGEE Stock pictures is possible via request
- All entries must be original and own creation.
- Artwork must not be fashioned after or appear similar to trademarked or copyrighted material.
- By submitting a design under Creative Commons Licences
- Submission of designs is made online, via the form accessible at https://podio.com/webforms/6715127/520281
Who can participate:
Contest is open to everybody and there is no limitation in the number of proposals that can be send per each participant.
Target Group of the promotional materials
All entry designs will be screened and those that comply with the rules and have met the guidelines and specifications as read above and on the Guidelines will be judged by the Board of Directors of AEGEE-Europe.
The winning design will receive 2x InterRail Global Pass 10 days within 22 days valued 800 EUR, to be used before the end of 2014. The prize will not be given in cash in any case.
Deadline for submission
9th of February at 23:59 CET
Pavel Zbornik – firstname.lastname@example.org