The acronym of Event Quality Assurance Comittee or better the comittee stays behind the scenes of each event. Check quality indicators every time any Antenna orgainses an event is mostly part of our daily job. A team of event’s expert member is always on the position to support events’ organizers in every time is needed. Keep in touch and discover we re not just bureaucrats but a small group of friend ready to help you anytime you need!
Established in: 2011
Main aims and tasks:
- Improving the quality and impact of all the events listed in the Calendar of Events of AEGEE-Europe
- Assisting, supporting and training event organisers at the local and European level of AEGEE
- Leading the evaluation process after each European or AEGEE event
- Evaluating applications to organise European and AEGEE Events
- Publishing approved applications in the Calendar of Events of AEGEE-Europe
- Moderating the AEGEE-EVENT-L mailing list
- Contacting, helping and supporting participants and/or organisers in case of questions or problems
- Conducting evaluations of the events based on the feedback received from participants and organisers
- Suggesting the appropriate measures in case an event has failed to meet the standards of quality
The EvC was created in the spring of 2011 in order to help out the Comité Directeur to improve the quality and impact of AEGEE’s international events.
If you are thinking about joining the Events Committee then for positions such as Speaker or simply a regular member of the Events Committee (EVC) we are talking about positions that will be elected by the members. This person interested in taking a one year mandate, must have significant knowledge and experience in organising events. For details about joining, send an email to email@example.com,
E-mails, Skype meetings, Facebook groups.
Amount of work required:
All members interested in joining the EvC should take into consideration that the committee meets online every two weeks for about 2 hours and, in general, the task of sending e-mails to get feedback or to reply to event applications takes about 2 hours a week as well.